This TOS does not acknowledge any relationship between you and ROUNDER ROUNDER (partnership, collaboration, employment, or otherwise). It does not entitle you to hold yourself as a representative of ROUNDER ROUNDER.
If you have any comment about the Site or this TOS please contact us.
If you are under 18, by registering for an account with us or otherwise using our Services, you agree that you have informed your parents and guardians about the TOS prior to such registration or use, and they have approved of such registration or use by you on the terms of the TOS. ROUNDER ROUNDER reserves the right to only accept orders from you if you are aged 18 or over.
We will never ask you for your account’s password either in writing (via email or otherwise), in person or on the phone. In using the Site, you are responsible for: (i) safeguarding any passwords used to access your account and our Services, and (ii) all use of our Services under your account. Please take reasonable care in protecting access to your account from any unauthorized use. If you suspect that the security of your account has been compromised or if there is unauthorised use of your account, please contact us immediately.
PROHIBITIONS AND FAILURE TO COMPLY
We may take actions against your account for activities including, but not limited to:
- Submitting material (including, but not limited to personal data, text, images, music or video) of which you do not have the full right to submit and/or grant license (the “Submitted Content”).
- Using any technology to attempt to hide the use of multiple accounts or disrupt any of our Services in any way.
- Initiating communications that contain any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material.
- Advertising or sending unsolicited messages of any kind.
- Impersonating others or providing any kind of false information.
- Starting or forwarding chain letters of any kind.
ROUNDER ROUNDER reserves the right to terminate any account in its sole discretion. We may send you an email to inform you of the termination of your account in such event.
WAll software and “Content” (which is defined as, or includes, any text, audio or music, video, graphics, photographs, and image) are the intellectual property of ROUNDER ROUNDER and are protected by intellectual property and copyright laws and international treaty provisions.
The Site is for your personal and non-commercial use only. Any non-personal and/or commercial use of the Content is only permitted when expressly authorised by ROUNDER ROUNDER and/or its third party licensors. You may not distribute, reproduce, publish, sell or license any Content contained within the Site without prior consent or authorization of ROUNDER ROUNDER. Any such unauthorized actions may result in civil consequences or criminal penalties.
ROUNDER ROUNDER reserves the right to withdraw or amend any item of the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time and for any period.
ELIGIBILITY TO PURCHASE
In order to place orders with us, you must meet our conditions of eligibility:
- Be aged 18 years of age or over;
- Be in possession of a valid credit/debit card issued by a licensed bank acceptable to ROUNDER ROUNDER for payment; and
- Providing personal and payment details that are warranted by you to be both valid and accurate (email address, real name, phone number, billing information and other requested information as indicated on the Site).
All orders are subject to stock availability and confirmation of the order price. Items in your shopping basket are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers. The Site is for your personal use only. You may not purchase goods from the Site for reselling purposes or commercial exploitation.
ROUNDER ROUNDER will endeavour to ensure that the Content and the product descriptions on the Site are as accurate and complete as possible. We however do not warrant that “Content” and product descriptions are accurate, complete, current or error-free. Please refer to our Returns policy if you feel a product offered by ROUNDER ROUNDER is not as described.
Prices are shown on the Site in Hong Kong Dollars (HKD) in Hong Kong or US Dollars (USD) for the rest of the world, depending on the shipping country as shown in the upper-left corner on the Site or indicated by you while placing an order.
Prices displayed on the Site at the time your order is accepted will be honoured except in the case of obvious error. Whilst we use our best endeavours to ensure that all prices appearing on the Site are accurate, we do not guarantee that they are error-free and reserve our right to rectify any errors. If we discover an error in the price of any products that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled.
If your credit/debit card is not denominated in Hong Kong Dollars (HKD) or US Dollars (USD), the final price charged in your currency will be calculated by your issuing bank in accordance with the applicable exchange rate on the day your card issuer processes the transaction.
Taxes and duties applicable to your order depend on the shipping country of your order:
- Hong Kong orders are not subject to taxes and duties.
- Orders from countries served on a Delivery Duty Paid (DDP) basis will incur relevant import tax and duty and will be included in the final purchase price. This one-step process is for your convenience. Please note that the import tax and duty charges would be passed to the relevant local Customs authorities and are therefore non-refundable in the event of a return or exchange. You will only be charged taxes and duties once for exchanges; ROUNDER ROUNDER will cover the cost of taxes and duties for the replacement.
- Customers placing orders from countries served on a Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU) basis will only be charged for the price of the product(s) purchased (excluding taxes and duties) and the delivery costs. Customers will be responsible for the payment of all import tax and duties levied by the country to which the products are shipped and payment of the said tax and duties is necessary for the release of the products ordered from the Customs on arrival. Our courier, DHL, will contact customers about the details of any import duty to pay. We advise you to contact your local customs authority to determine the cost of import tax and duties of your order prior to your placing orders with us.
We accept payments made by PAYPAL.
By placing an order using one of the above credit/debit card payment methods, you confirm that the credit/debit card account used is yours or that you have been authorised by the owner to use it. If your card issuer refuses to authorise payment to ROUNDER ROUNDER, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
SHIPPING AND COLLECTIONS
We endeavour to dispatch all products as soon as possible after the order has been placed and accepted by us. You will be given an indication of the estimated delivery time when you receive an email to confirm the goods have been dispatched to you. ROUNDER ROUNDER’s teams will try their best to meet the estimated delivery but cannot guarantee that such estimate can be met.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Merchandise must be returned within 7 days from the date of delivery with original packaging. Items should be returned new, unused and unmarked in the original package. Merchandise that has been worn, used, altered or damaged will not be accepted. ROUNDER ROUNDER reserves the right to refuse return of any merchandise that does not meet our return requirements in ROUNDER ROUNDER’s sole discretion. Anything purchased with the store credit can not be returned. We recommend that you return items in their original packaging to ensure the necessary protection when in transit. Please follow the return instructions in your shipment and use your preferred carrier to mail your product back to ROUNDER ROUNDER.
Due to the nature of buffalo horn, each ROUNDER ROUNDER glasses is as unique as a personalized item. Thus your refund will only be credited as store credit to your ROUNDER ROUNDER account.
Returned items will be refunded excluding the cost of shipping. Customs duties and sales taxes are also non-refundable through ROUNDER ROUNDER. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly.
ROUNDER ROUNDER cannot accommodate automatic exchanges at this time. In order to exchange an item, return the original item for a store credit refund using the return instructions provided in your shipment. A new order can then be placed on rounderrounder.com for the exchange item using the store credit.
Nothing in the TOS is intended to affect your rights under the Laws of Hong Kong SAR.
Views expressed in any media by the designers, companies or third parties, whose products are sold at our stores or on the Site or with whom we are associated, are their own. ROUNDER ROUNDER takes no responsibility for any such views as they do not necessarily reflect ours.
ROUNDER ROUNDER does not guarantee that the use of the Site and Services will be error-free or that the Site or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. We recommend all users of the Site to ensure they have up-to-date software, including anti-virus, installed.
Some events may happen beyond our reasonable control, such as adverse weather. Under such conditions, ROUNDER ROUNDER will always do its best to aim at maintaining its Services but will not be responsible for failing to meet any obligations in this TOS.
INDEMNITY AND WAIVER
At our request, you agree to compensate us fully and hold us, ROUNDER ROUNDER (including its officers, directors, agents, affiliates, licensors, and suppliers), harmless from and against all liabilities, claims, expenses, damages and losses, including legal fees, arising from any breach of the TOS by you. This includes the use of the Site by any other persons using your account caused by your action or inaction.
If you breach the TOS and we take no action against you, it is no wavier for us to exercise our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach the TOS.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
The TOS, together with all our policies and procedures, are governed by and construed in accordance with Hong Kong SAR law. The relevant courts of Hong Kong SAR will have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these TOS.